Image from https://nestjs.com/
Nest JS is something new and growing day by day in its popularity for APIs development, its built on top of Express and supporting typescript in Modular style which is somewhat similar to what we do in angular for like creating services and Modules
For Angular Developers they might find this cool as syntax is somewhat similar for creating modules, dependency injection, Creating modules and many more..
I just covered why should we use Nest JS for API development
- Typescript Support
- Built on top of Nest js
- Bundled with everything (no need of External Library)
- Good Support available for service integration like like redis, web socket or any database.
- Good support with TypeORM, Sequelize and Mongoose
- Overall it comes with package for request validation, middle-ware, Interceptors, Pipe and simple way to write API documentation using swagger Modules.
For a simple starter You can look at My simple Code as starter Kit
- tkssharma/blogs Repository which contains the code of my blog posts and tutorials. Clone or download the wanted part of this…github.com
- Nestjs handbook for developer Beginners If you have ever worked with Node js or Express you have properly realized how tedious and haunting it can be to…tkssharma.com
- Creating Basic Crud Routes using NestJS and TypeORM ost software systems have areas with complicated business logic, usually, the core of the system is where this code…tkssharma.com
- Using NestJS to build Graphql APIs with Mongo DB Nest.js is a progressive Node.js Web Framework that provides you with a robust backend for your frontend applications…tkssharma.com
I will keep posting some more tutorials on nestjs for beginners.