- Programming Paradigms/Patterns — Design patterns, object-oriented programming (OOP) versus functional, etc.
- Types, Grammar, and Syntax — The more fiddly bits of the language
You can test your knowledge by answering these few questions by yourself.
- What is the event loop? Can you draw a simple diagram to explain event loop?
- How to you explain closure?
- How would you make sure value of this works correctly inside setTimeout?
- What are the different possible values for this?
- What is debounce and how could you implement debounce
- How would you communicate with server
- Explain Promise to your grandmother
- If and website is slow how what would you do to make it faster?
- What ES6 feature do you use other than let, var and arrow?
- What build tool you use and tell me some advantages to use that build tool
- What is the difference between apply, call, and bind?
- What is event delegation?
- What is event bubbling?
- What is hoisting and how does it work?
- What is the prototype chain?
- What determines the value of ‘this’?
- What is the event loop?
- Implement curry.
Its not all about this you can explore many other options
- tkssharma/CRACKJSINTERVIEWS CRACKJSINTERVIEWS — CRACK JS INTERVIEWgithub.com
- ajzawawi/js-interview-prep js-interview-prep — A collection of JS interview questions updated every daygithub.com
- FuelFrontend/Frontend-Developer-Interview-Preparation Frontend-Developer-Interview-Preparation — Things you need to know to crack that frontend developer jobgithub.com
Do watch whats is my opinion in YouTube Video about JS Interviews, I hope that can help any developer.